One of our self-drive exhibition units, Ranger is currently on a national B2B tour with long-standing client Gardner Denver as they promote their latest rand of Champion AirTech air compressors and downstream equipment to businesses around the UK.
Graphic wrapped and branded, the self-drive exhibition unit looks incredible on-site and while travelling between vendors. By touring, Gardner Denver can bring their product to the customer during these unprecedented times, giving them the chance to see the compressor in person and ask representatives any questions before purchase.
Why You Should Hire an Exhibition Unit Today
Exhibition units are a great way to deliver key messages to your target audiences in an engaging and exciting manner. Whether you opt for a self-drive vehicle that requires a standard driving license to operate, a roadshow truck that is flexible in space or a mobile showroom that holds up to 200 people, exhibition units offer a real opportunity to get noticed, even during these unprecedented times.
With many events and exhibitions delayed, restricted, or cancelled, exhibition trailers are fast becoming the only Covid-secure way to guarantee your message is delivered to target audiences.
Exhibition trailers are great for generating brand awareness, promoting products, educating the public and training staff about a product, service, or company. Exhibition trailers offer a range of benefits, including:
- They are Covid-secure because you have complete control over the environment, ensuring all latest guidelines are adhered to. Hand sanitiser and PPE can be provided, while social distancing planned into the customer journey from the off go.
- With roadshow trailers requiring an average time of one-hour set-up time with just one person and self-drive exhibition units requiring significantly less set-up time and a standard driving license to operate, exhibition units are cost-effective and efficient.
- Exhibition trailers allow you to take your brand message or product directly to key individuals, whether they may be. Using the same exhibition trailer, you can visit different locations, as many as your campaign requires, across the UK and Europe.
- Exhibition units allow for a safe and controlled environment, your visitor experience will be delivered exactly how you envisioned.
- As exhibition units are fully customisable with maximum branding opportunity, they allow for key messages to be marketed consistently and successfully.
At The Events Structure, we have a range of exhibition trailers available for immediate short- and long-term hire. Our experienced and knowledgeable team of exhibition trailer specialist will help you choose the suitable one for your brand and event requirements.
Once your vehicle is fitted, it can be deployed straight away to the first location, perfect for quick-turnaround events.