Shipping Container Conversions: Showroom
The Showroom event container is constructed utilising a 20' ISO shipping container conversion, with a hydraulic stage opening to both main sides, providing a substantial exterior extension to the container environment. These exterior stage environments are complemented and enhanced with 6 metre electric awnings to cover each of the hydraulic stage environments.
The customised container's stages and interior space provide and exceptional space for product demonstration, sampling, retailing and hospitality. The event container interior has a small registration counter but otherwise an open and flexible space.
The interior walls are paint finished in white on the original architectural corrugation finish. These interior walls provide an excellent graphic opportunity for branding and product messages.
The Showroom event container has an external 32-amp single phase mains input that can be powered from an onsite mains power connection or generator input. Internally the container has a fusebox and internal power distribution.
- Hydraulic front door/stage
- Interior & exterior custom paint finish
- Exterior 32 amp power connection
- Electrical distribution and fusebox
- 43.4m² internal capacity
- Large internal / external graphics
- Rapidly deployed in less than 1 hour with 2 crew
- Full disabled access for staff area (optional)
- External awning
- 32 amp single phase external mains input
- Generator power (available on request)
Download the Spec Sheet
Please fill in the sign up form and we will send you The Events Structure Customised Containers product spec sheets to your email address.