Exhibition Trailers: Trekker Model
At just over seven metres in length, the Trekker roadshow truck has an exceptional communication space designed to create a fully immersive environment to road truck audiences.
The Trekker roadshow truck can comfortably accommodate up to 20 people. The exhibition trailer's main entrance is accessible by ramp and sliding doors, allowing for quick and easy accessibility for all.
A fully self-container exhibition trailer, the Trekker roadshow truck has built-in power as well as an air-conditioning and heating system with climate control. The vehicle has excellent security systems, therefore, Trekker can be deployed to a site and left securely overnight.
The exhibition unit has large areas for internal and external graphics for maximum impact on location and in transit. The Trekker roadshow truck model requires a build time of just 1 hour.
- Air-conditioning & heating system with climate control
- Capacity up to 20 people
- Large areas for internal / external graphics
- High specification interior finish
- Base vehicle build time of 1 hour
- Separate entrance and exit
- Full disabled access
- Integrated audio / visual system
|Reception / Walkthrough||20 people|
|Training configuration||10 people|
|Height (in transport)||3.1m|
|Width (in transport)||2.3m|
|Width (operational onsite)||2.7m|
|Main entrance (automatic sliding doors)||
- External power supply 25m cable (provided) CEE 3 phase 32 ampere CE
- Power connection 400v / 32 amps
Download the Spec Sheet
Please fill in the sign up form and we will send you The Events Structure Exhibition Trailers product spec sheets to your email address.