Event Shipping Containers: Gallery Model
Gallery opens to the front through a sophisticated roller door system that enables the provision of a 20" (6m) access entrance to the internal environment. The environment is then extended to the exterior through a solid ramp with anti-slip vinyl flooring that allows for disabled access to the experiential zone.
The interior walls, on the original architectural corrugation, are finished in matt black paint. The Gallery back wall contains 3 off graphic positions (each 1500mm²) and the bulkhead wall features 1 off graphic position (1500mm²).
The Gallery Event Container has an external 32-amp mains input that can be powered from an onsite mains power connection or generator input. Internally, the container has a fuse box and internal power distribution to 8 of 16amp sockets.
- ISO Shipping Container
- Standard Cargo Shipping container doors
- Electric Roller shutter
- Exterior 32 amp single phase power connection
- Electrical distribution and mainsboard
- 13.4m² internal capacity
- Large areas for internal/external graphics
- Full disabled access (available on request)
|Height||(lower container) 2590mm|
|Height||(lower container) 2300mm|
- Electrical mains connection (optional)
- Generator power (available on request)
Download the Spec Sheet
Please fill in the sign up form and we will send you The Events Structure Customised Containers product spec sheets to your email address.