Exhibition Trailers: Endeavour Model
With a spacious 52m2 internal environment and a 18m2 upper deck, the Endeavour roadshow truck model is a highly impressive exhibition trailer with incredible exhibition and presentation space.
The Endeavour roadshow truck allows you to communicate with different audiences or undertake two stages of communication efficiently. The dual space environment seats up to 50 people.
The Endeavour roadshow truck has a built-in 32 KVA generator as well as two hydraulically operated pods and one hydraulically upper deck. This exhibition trailer also has an exceptional level of interior finish including a full-working kitchen, office area, built-in audio/visual system and full air conditioning and heating system with climate control.
The 13.5m exhibition trailer provides a strong visual onsite presence with an excellent branding opportunity. The Endeavour roadshow truck requires a base vehicle set-up time of just one hour.
- 2 Hydraulically operated pods
- 1 Hydraulically upper deck
- 32 KVA generator
- Air-conditioning & heating system with climate control
- Seating capacity up to 50 people
- Large areas for internal / external graphics
- High specification interior finish
- Base vehicle build time of 1 hour with 1 person
- 52m² presentation area
- 18m² presentation area on upper deck
- Separate office/kitchen area
- 1 off main entrance/exits
- Integrated audio/visual system
|Reception / Walkthrough||80 people|
|Training configuration||50 people|
|Height (in transport)||4.0m|
|Height (with roof panels)||6.25m|
|Length (with tractor)||16.5m|
|Width (in transport)||2.55m|
|Main entrance (automatic sliding doors)||
- 32 KVA silenced generator (100 litre fuel tank)
- External power supply 25m cable (provided) CEE 3 phase 32 ampere CE
- Power connection 400v / 32 amps
- CD/DVD player with speakers
- Wireless microphones
Download the Spec Sheet
Please fill in the sign up form and we will send you The Events Structure Exhibition Trailers product spec sheets to your email address.