Terms & Conditions
These are the terms and conditions subject to which you may use the website operated and provided by The Events Structure.
By accessing, using and downloading this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions and re-affirm to comply every time you access the website.
Address: Central Building, Carrington Business Park, Manchester Road, Carrington M31 4DD
Telephone: +44 (0)161 821 1010
Company number: 08902977
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only and is subject to change without notice.
- The Event Structure accepts no responsibility for the contents of any third-party website to which this website has been linked and if you access any such linked third-party websites you do at your own risk. Further, The Events Structure’s inclusion of links to third-party websites are for your convenience and does not imply any endorsement of materials on such websites. We have no responsibility for the content of linked websites.
- All copyright and intellectual property are owned by or licensed to The Event Structure or are otherwise used by The Event Structure as permitted under applicable laws. Unless stated on the website in writing, you may use, view, download, copy or print textual or graphic content of the website if used by you for the purpose of enquiring about the services provide by The Event Structure. You may not copy, reproduce, store, distribute or modify from all or part of any of this website other than permitted without obtaining The Event Structure’s consent.
- Unauthorised use of this website including attempting to interfere with the working of the website to decipher, de-compile, disassemble or reverse engine any of the software compromising or in any way making up part of the website is prohibited. By accessing this website, you agree to use the website for lawful purposes only.
- The website and contents of the website is for general information purposes only and whilst The Events Structure has taken great care in the development of the website and the contents, we cannot guarantee that the contents will be completely up-to-date and free of mistakes. By accessing the website, you acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Unauthorised use of this website and a breach in these terms and conditions may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
If you have any questions relating to the terms and conditions listed above, please contact The Events Structure by email on firstname.lastname@example.org or writing to the above address or telephoning the above telephone number.
The Events Structure has the right to vary the terms and conditions of this agreement from time to time. As a result, you should visit the page from time to review the terms and conditions of this agreement as they are binding to you.