Shipping Container Conversions: Outlet Model
The Outlet Event Container opens to the front through a series of access doors. These doors when opened provide an excellent graphic opportunity, helping to maximise the onsite presence and define the retailing space. The entrance provides a full 20’ (6M) serving point, ensuring that high numbers of consumers can view and purchase stock at the same time.
To complement the consumer access and serving point, Outlet has a separate bulkhead entrance that is used for staff access as well as stock delivery and replenishment, ensuring operational efficiency is maintained even during peak periods.
The interior walls are paint finished in white to the original architectural corrugation, the walls then have 4 graphic boards or 4 slat wall panels (each 1500mm²) each to enable the professional and effective display of stock. Ceiling lighting provides excellent lighting to display stock.
Outlet containers have an external 32-amp mains input that can be powered from an onsite mains power connection or generator input. Internally the container has a fuse box and internal power distribution to 8 of 16-amp sockets.
- Standard shipping container cargo doors
- Interior & exterior custom paint finish
- Electrical distribution and fusebox
- 13.4m² internal capacity
- Merchandise sales counter (6000mm x 500mm)
- Rapidly deployed in less than 1 hour with 1 crew
- Full disabled access (optional)
- External awning
- External floor decking (optional)
- 32 amp single phase external mains input
- Generator power (available on request)
Download the Spec Sheet
Please fill in the sign up form and we will send you The Events Structure Customised Containers product spec sheets to your email address.