Event Shipping Containers: Studio model
The Studio shipping container conversion is constructed using an upcycled 20' side opening ISO container, which opens to provide excellent access and visibility.
The event container's hinged cargo doors open to provide a strong external graphic opportunity for product and brand messages. In addition, an electric 6m awning provides a basic cover to the front aperture and finishes the front of the structure aesthetically.
The interior wall finishes of the Studio customised container has a clean corrugated painted steel container finish which can either have branding applied directly or have branding fixed to a separate substrate. Interior lighting is provided by illuminated ceiling light fittings, providing excellent interior lighting ambience. Studio includes an external three-phase power connection with internal power distribution to 8 off 13amp sockets.
The event container is maximised thanks to an external floor structure which extends the environment to the front, with an anti-slip floor vinyl. This is covered overhead using an external awning offering protection whatever the weather.
- 20' open-side ISO Shipping Container
- Standard cargo shipping container doors
- Interior & exterior custom paint finish
- Exterior 32amp single phase power connection
- Electrical distribution and mainsboard
- 13.4m² internal capacity
- Large areas for internal / external graphics
- Full disabled access (on request)
- External floor decking in non-slip vinyl finish
- Timber infill canopy to front aperture
- External electrical awning
- Electrical mains connection (optional)
- Generator power (available on request)
Download the Spec Sheet
Please fill in the sign up form and we will send you The Events Structure Customised Containers product spec sheets to your email address.