Self-Drive Exhibition Units: Ranger Model Right Hand Drive
An extremely eye-catching self-drive exhibition unit, the Ranger right-hand drive is the perfect solution for driving awareness, promoting products, educating the public and training staff about a product, service or company.
The Ranger right-hand self-drive exhibition unit is an affordable and flexible promotional vehicle that demands attention and requires just a standard car driving license to operate.
With a simplistic side and rear opening mechanism, the Ranger right-hand drive vehicle is eye-catching while being incredibly accessible. Further, requiring a set-up time of just 10 minutes, the right-hand exhibition unit lends itself to busy, tight schedules.
The Ranger is fully-contained with everything needed onboard for all types of B2B and B2C applications. The promotional vehicle is also environmentally friendly, using solar panels and a high capacity battery pack for power supply.
- 2 Access point (1 off rear and 1off Side)
- 4x batteries 200Ah 12V with 1300 W inverter (optional)
- Built in heating unit with climate control
- Capacity up to 10 people
- Excellent graphic areas for internal / external graphics
- Unique and sophisticated interior finish
- Base vehicle build time of 10 minutes
- Full disabled access
|Reception / Walkthrough
|Height (in transport)
|Width (in transport)
|Width (operational onsite)
|Unit total weight
- 4x batteries 200Ah 12v with 1300w inverter (optional)
- External power supply 230v /16 ampere CEE
Download the Spec Sheet
Please fill in the sign up form and we will send you The Events Structure Self Drive product spec sheets to your email address.