Exhibition Units: Phantom Model
The Phantom roadshow truck is a highly impactful yet flexible exhibition trailer with an extendable presentation area of 62m2, comfortably seating up to 50 people or 90 people standing.
Phantom has a high specification exhibition trailer interior finish, coming fully equipped with a 30 KVA generator, three hydraulically operated pods, kitchen with running water, microwave and fridge, air-conditioning and heating system. The roadshow truck has a full professional sound system with wireless microphones, DVD players and CD players.
The exhibition trailer has a roof terrace for VIP entertainment or a unique additional consumer activation area with far-stretching views. The roof terrace gives the roadshow truck a feeling of openness while helping maintain the vehicle's strong and physical onsite presence.
Expertly engineered for quick and easy deployment between locations, the Phantom roadshow truck requires a vehicle build time of just 1 hour.
- 3 hydraulically operated pods
- 30 KVA generator
- Air-conditioning & heating system with climate control
- Seating capacity up to 50 people
- Large areas for internal / external graphics
- High specification interior finish
- Base vehicle build time of 1 hour with 1 person
- Separate kitchen area
- 1 off Main entrance / exits
- 2 off Side entrance / exits
- Integrated audio / visual system
- Roof Terrace
|Reception / Walkthrough||90 people|
|Training configuration||50 people|
|Height (in transport)||5.0m|
|Height (with flag poles)||9.0m|
|Height (with roof panels)||5.0m|
|Length (with tractor)||16.5m|
|Width (in transport)||2.5m|
|Width (operational onsite)||9.1m|
|Side kitchen entrance||
- 30 KVA silenced generator (100 litre fuel tank)
- External power supply 25m cable (provided) CEE 3 phase 32 ampere CE
- Power connection 400v / 32 amps
Download the Spec Sheet
Please fill in the sign up form and we will send you The Events Structure Exhibition Trailers product spec sheets to your email address.