Self-Drive Exhibition Units: Ranger Model Left Hand Drive
The Ranger left-hand drive exhibition unit vehicle is an affordable, flexible and extremely eye-catching promotional vehicle that offers a unique way to take your brand or campaign on the road without the need to hire a specialist driver.
Fully self-contained, the Ranger left-hand self-drive exhibition is the perfect solution for B2B and B2C applications looking to provide a mobile brand experience or product demonstration centre.
With a simplistic side and rear opening mechanism, the Ranger left-hand drive vehicle provides easy accessibility and incredible visibility, making interaction with your audiences easy, fun and engaging.
The Ranger requires a set-up time of just 10 minutes, ideal for busy and tight schedules. With a high capacity battery pack for power supply and optional solar panels to help power your campaign, the Ranger left-hand drive is environmentally friendly too.
- 2 Access point (1 off rear and 1off Side)
- 4x batteries 200Ah 12V with 1300 W inverter (optional)
- Built in heating unit with climate control
- Capacity up to 10 people
- Excellent graphic areas for internal / external graphics
- Unique and sophisticated interior finish
- Base vehicle build time of 10 minutes
- Full disabled access
|Reception / Walkthrough||10 people|
|Training configuration||10 people|
|Height (in transport)||3.0m|
|Width (in transport)||2.15m|
|Width (operational onsite)||4.15m|
|Unit total weight||3350kg|
- 4x batteries 200Ah 12v with 1300w inverter (optional)
- External power supply 230v /16 ampere CEE
Download the Spec Sheet
Please fill in the sign up form and we will send you The Events Structure Self Drive product spec sheets to your email address.