Exhibition Trailers: Enterprise Model
The Enterprise roadshow truck is an incredibly flexible exhibition trailer with exceptional accessibility. The vehicle has multiple entrances and exit points providing the perfect environment for B2B and B2C applications.
With a spacious 45m2 internal environment and an upper deck terrace, the Enterprise roadshow truck is an impressive exhibition trailer seating up to 40 people or 65 standing.
The Enterprise roadshow truck is equipped with a 32 KVA generator power supply, two hydraulically operated pods, a separate office, kitchen with running water, microwave and fridge, and two air-conditioning and heating climate control units. The exhibition trailer also has a full professional audio and visual system with wireless microphones, DVD players and CD-player.
The 12.75m roadshow truck provides a strong visual onsite presence and requires a base vehicle set-up time of just 1 hour.
- 2 Hydraulically operated pods
- 32 KVA generator
- Air-conditioning & heating system with climate control
- Seating capacity up to 40 people
- Large areas for internal / external graphics
- High specification interior finish
- Base vehicle build time of 1 hour with 1 person
- Separate office / kitchen area
- 1 off Main entrance/exits
- 1 entrance kitchen
- Integrated audio / visual system
- Roof terrace
|Reception / Walkthrough||65 people|
|Training configuration||40 people|
|Height (in transport)||4.0m|
|Height (with flag poles)||9.0m|
|Height (with roof panels)||5.0m|
|Length (with tractor)||16.5m|
|Width (in transport)||2.5m|
|Width (operational onsite)||6.5m|
|Main entrance (automatic sliding doors)||
- 32 KVA silenced generator (100 litre fuel tank)
- External power supply 25m cable (provided) CEE 3 phase 32 ampere CE
- Power connection 400v / 32 amps
- CD/DVD player with speakers
- Optional 55" LED screens
- Wireless microphones
Download the Spec Sheet
Please fill in the sign up form and we will send you The Events Structure Exhibition Trailers product spec sheets to your email address.