Exhibition Units: Apollo Model
With an extendable presentation area of 60m2, the Apollo roadshow truck is a state-of-art exhibition trailer designed to create a fully immersive high-quality environment to road truck audiences.
The Apollo exhibition units have a seating capacity of up to 50 people but can comfortably accommodate 80 guests for a standing presentation or product demonstration. The roadshow truck offers a separate office pod ideal for use as a private meeting room or showcase area.
The exhibition trailer is easily accessible through the main entrance. There are a further two side entrances, ideal for concealed staff movement.
The Apollo roadshow truck model has a built-in generator for independent power supply, kitchen with running water, microwave and refrigerator, and office pod. Apollo also has an integrated audio/visual system and an air-conditioning and heating system with climate control, making the vehicle employable all year.
The 13.5m exhibition trailer has been expertly engineered to enable a quick deployment time of just 1 hour.
- 2 main hydraulically operated pods
- 1 hydraulically kitchen/office pod
- 30 KVA generator
- Air-conditioning & heating system with climate control
- Seating capacity up to 50 people
- Large areas for internal / external graphics
- High specification interior finish
- Base vehicle build time of 1 hour with 1 person
- Separate kitchen area
- 1 off Main entrance/exits
- 2 off Side entrance / exits
- Integrated audio / visual system
- Cool terrace
|Reception / Walkthrough||80 people|
|Training configuration||50 people|
|Height (in transport)||4.0m|
|Height (with flag poles)||9.0m|
|Height (with roof panels)||5.0m|
|Length (with tractor)||16.5m|
|Width (in transport)||2.5m|
|Width (operational onsite)||11.1m|
|Side kitchen entrance||
- 30 KVA silenced generator (100 litre fuel tank)
- External power supply 25m cable (provided) CEE 3 phase 32 ampere CE
- Power connection 400v / 32 amps
Download the Spec Sheet
Please fill in the sign up form and we will send you The Events Structure Exhibition Trailers product spec sheets to your email address.