Shipping Container Conversions: Impact Model
The Impact customised container provides a dynamic environment that can we used for experiential, retailing, catering and hospitality applications. The event container benefits from superior finishes throughout.
Impact opens to the front through a sophisticated roller door system that helps to provide a full 20’ (6m) access entrance to the internal shipping container conversion environment.
Featuring an upper deck that is accessible by a single external stair unit that enables a maximum of 12 guests to enter the customised container's gallery that can be used as a viewing platform, a VIP entertaining area, a product demonstration area or a presentation platform.
The interior walls are paint finished in black on the original shipping container conversion's architectural corrugation finish, the back wall contains 3 graphic positions (each 1500mm²) and the bulkhead wall features 1 graphic position (1500mm²).
The Impact event container has an external 32-amp mains input that can be powered from an onsite mains power connection or generator input. Internally the container has a fuse box and internal power distribution to 8 of 16-amp sockets.
- Standard shipping container cargo doors
- Interior & exterior custom paint finish
- Exterior 32 amp power connection
- Electrical distribution and fusebox
- 13.4m² internal capacity
- Large internal / external graphics
- Rapidly deployed in less than 2 hours with 1 crew
- Full disabled access to lower container (optional)
- 32 amp single phase external mains input
- Generator power (available on request)
Download the Spec Sheet
Please fill in the sign up form and we will send you The Events Structure Customised Containers product spec sheets to your email address.