Exhibition Trailers: Premier
A 13.6m state-of-the-art exhibition trailer, the Premier roadshow truck delivers an exceptional internal presentation space totalling 68m2 downstairs. The exhibition vehicle has a further 32m2 area upstairs on the upper deck.
The Premier roadshow truck has a seating capacity of up to 40 people but can comfortably accommodate 60 guests for a standing presentation or product demonstration. The exhibition trailer has a large area space to build creative and complex shows.
Premier has a built-in generator for independent power supply, a kitchen with running water, microwave and refrigerator and three-zone air-conditioning and heating system. The roadshow truck has a professional sound system with wireless microphones, DVD players and CD-player.
The Premier roadshow truck has everything on board to create a fully immersive environment, free from outside disruptions. The exhibition trailer requires a base vehicle set-up of just two hours.
- 3 Hydraulically operated pods
- 1 Hydraulically upper deck
- 17 KVA generator
- Air-conditioning & heating system with climate control
- Seating capacity up to 40 people
- Large areas for internal / external graphics
- High specification interior finish
- Base vehicle build time of 2 hours with 2 person
- Separate office / kitchen area
- Separate entrance and exit
- Full disabled access
- Integrated audio / visual system
|Reception / Walkthrough||80 people|
|Training configuration||40 people|
|Height (in transport)||4.0m|
|Height (with upper deck)||5.1m|
|Length (with tractor)||16.5m|
|Width (in transport)||2.5m|
|Main entrance (automatic sliding doors)||
- 17 KVA silenced generator (100 litre fuel tank)
- External power supply 25m cable (provided) CEE 3 phase 32 ampere CE
- Power connection 400v / 32 amps
- CD/DVD player with speakers
Download the Spec Sheet
Please fill in the sign up form and we will send you The Events Structure Exhibition Trailers product spec sheets to your email address.