Exhibition Trailers: Mercury Model
A 13.8m exhibition trailer, the Mercury roadshow truck has a spacious interior ideal for complex and inventive displays, while the stepped deck and balcony mean you can greet and engage with your audience in style.
The Mercury roadshow truck has a presentation area of 60m2 with a seating capacity of up to 50 but can comfortably accommodate 80 people for a standing presentation or product demonstration. The exhibition trailer has a roof terrace perfect for VIP entertainment or an additional consumer activation area.
The Mercury roadshow truck comes equipped with a generator power supply, two hydraulically operated pods, office pod, kitchen with running water, microwave and fridge, as well as an integrated audio/visual system and full air conditioning and heating system with climate control.
The exhibition trailer has large areas for internal and external graphics for maximum branding impact on location and in transit. The Mercury roadshow truck requires a build time of just 1 hour.
- 2 main hydraulically operated pods
- 1 hydraulically kitchen/office pod
- 30 KVA generator
- Air-conditioning & heating system with climate control
- Seating capacity up to 50 people
- Large areas for internal / external graphics
- High specification interior finish
- Base vehicle build time of 1 hour with 1 person
- Separate kitchen area
- 1 off Main entrance / exits
- 2 off Side entrance / exits
- Integrated audio / visual system
- Roof terrace
|Reception / Walkthrough||80 people|
|Training configuration||50 people|
|Height (in transport)||4.0m|
|Height (with flag poles)||9.0m|
|Height (with roof panels)||5.0m|
|Length (with tractor)||16.5m|
|Width (in transport)||2.5m|
|Width (operational onsite)||11.6m|
|Side kitchen entrance||
- 30 KVA silenced generator (100 litre fuel tank)
- External power supply 25m cable (provided) CEE 3 phase 32 ampere CE
- Power connection 400v / 32 amps
Download the Spec Sheet
Please fill in the sign up form and we will send you The Events Structure Exhibition Trailers product spec sheets to your email address.