Self-Drive Exhibition Units: E-Ranger 100% Electric Promotional Vehicle
The E-Ranger self-drive exhibition unit is a revolutionary roadshow solution allowing brands to communicate and showcase their ecological beliefs directly with clients. An environmentally friendly ready-to-go roadshow solution, E-Ranger is ideal for medium-range use.
The E-Ranger self-drive exhibition unit is a low-cost multifunctional promotional vehicle requiring a standard car driving license to operate. With a set-up time of 10 minutes, the E-Ranger is ideal for busy schedules and allows your team more time to interact with audiences.
The E-Range is a compact, fully contained exhibition unit with everything onboard to assist all B2B and B2C applications. Boasting a simplistic side and rear opening mechanism, the E-Ranger electric van is an eye-catching promotional vehicle that is incredibly accessible.
Requiring an EV charging station to power, E-Ranger is ideal for city use. For use beyond medium-range, the Self-Drive Ranger is available with solar panels and a high-capacity battery pack for a more hybrid drive.
- 2 Access point (1 off rear and 1off Side)
- 4x batteries 200Ah 12V with 1300 W inverter (optional)
- Built in heating unit with climate control
- Capacity up to 10 people
- Excellent graphic areas for internal / external graphics
- Unique and sophisticated interior finish
- Base vehicle build time of 10 minutes
- Full disabled access
|Reception / Walkthrough||10 people|
|Training configuration||10 people|
|Height (in transport)||3.0m|
|Width (in transport)||2.15m|
|Width (operational onsite)||4.15m|
|Unit total weight||3350kg|
- 4x batteries 200Ah 12v with 1300w inverter (optional)
- External power supply 230v /16 ampere CEE
Download the Spec Sheet
Please fill in the sign up form and we will send you The Events Structure Self Drive product spec sheets to your email address.