Showroom is our ultimate single Event Container, proving a unique and highly flexible event space, with an incredibly accessible environment which makes consumer engagement as effective as possible. This Event Container is constructed utilising a 20' ISO Shipping Container, with a hydraulic stage opening to both main sides, providing a substantial exterior extension to the container environment. These exterior stage environments are complemented and enhanced with 6 metre electric awnings to cover each of the hydraulic stage environments.
The stages and interior space provide and exceptional space for product demonstration, sampling, retailing and hospitality. The container interior has a small registration counter but otherwise an open and flexible space.
The interior walls are paint finished in white on the original architectural corrugation finish. These interior walls provide an excellent graphic opportunity for branding and product messages.
The Showroom Event Container has an external 32-amp single phase mains input that can be powered from an onsite mains power connection or generator input. Internally the container has a fusebox and internal power distribution.
- Hydraulic front door/stage
- Interior & exterior custom paint finish
- Exterior 32 amp power connection
- Electrical distribution and fusebox
- 43.4m2 internal capacity
- Large internal / external graphics
- Rapidly deployed in less than 1 hour with 2 crew
- Full disabled access for staff area (optional)
- External awning
- 32 amp external mains input
- Generator power available on request