The Impact Event Container is a revolutionary event shipping container, designed to provide a huge onsite presence far beyond the highly affordable hire investment. The upper deck provides an exceptional environment for VIP entertainment or a unique additional consumer activation area. The Impact Event Container provides a dynamic environment that can we used for experiential, retailing, catering and hospitality applications, and benefits from superior finishes throughout.
Impact opens to the front through a sophisticated roller door system that helps to provide a full 20’ (6m) access entrance to the internal environment.
The upper deck is accessed via a single external stair unit that enables a maximum of 12 guests to enter the gallery that can be used as a viewing platform, a VIP entertaining area, a product demonstration area or a presentation platform.
The interior walls are paint finished in black on the original architectural corrugation finish, the back wall contains 3 graphic positions (each 1500mm2) and the bulkhead wall features 1 graphic position (1500mm2).
The Impact Event Container has an external 32-amp mains input that can be powered from an onsite mains power connection or generator input. Internally the container has a fuse box and internal power distribution to 8 of 16-amp sockets.
- Standard shipping container cargo doors
- Interior & exterior custom paint finish
- Exterior 32 amp power connection
- Electrical distribution and fusebox
- 13.4m2 internal capacity
- Large internal / external graphics
- Rapidly deployed in less than 2 hours with 1 crew
- Full disabled access to lower container (optional)
- 32 amp external mains input
- Generator power available on request