Our Experiential Shipping Container Studio is an event container that provides a highly dynamic experiential environment, combining impact with affordability. This event structure is the ideal environment to target and engage consumers with experiential communication and sales messages.
The Shipping Container Studio is constructed using an upcycled 20' side opening ISO container, which opens to provide excellent access and visibility. The hinged cargo doors open to provide a strong external graphic opportunity for product and brand messages. In addition an electric 6m awning provides a basic cover to the front aperture and finishes the front of the structure aesthetically.
The interior wall finishes of the Event Shipping Container has a clean corrugated painted steel container finish which can either have branding applied directly or have branding fixed to a separate substrate. Interior lighting is provided by illuminated ceiling light fittings, providing excellent interior lighting ambience. The Experiential Container Studio solution includes an external three phase power connection with internal power distribution to 8 off 13amp sockets.
The event container is maximised thanks to an external floor structure which extends the environment to the front, with an anti-slip floor vinyl. This is covered overhead using an external awning offering protection whatever the weather.
- 20' open-side ISO Shipping Container
- Standard cargo shipping container doors
- Interior & exterior custom paint finish
- Exterior 32amp single phase power connection
- Electrical distribution and fusebox 13.4m2 internal capacity
- Large areas for internal / external graphics
- Full disabled access (on request)
- Timber deck to exterior - external floor decking in non-slip vinyl finish
- Timber infill canopy to front aperture
- External electrical awning
- Electrical mains connection option
- Generator power connection option