Exhibition Trailer Hire Comparison
At The Events Structure, we specialise in supplying exhibition trailers for both one-off business pop-ups and extended roadshow events - with a range of mobile exhibition units that are guaranteed to revolutionise your event marketing.
There are so many exhibition trailer options within our fleet that it can be difficult to find exactly what it is you need. But whether you’re looking to explore our range of large or small exhibition trailers, we’re on hand to help you find your perfect fit. Our friendly and helpful team will guide you through the mobile marketing maze and help you find the ideal exhibition unit for your business.
Exhibition trailer hire
Our range of exhibition units are suitable for all business requirements - including B2B, B2C and internal communications events. At The Events Structure, we understand that no two events are the same - and therefore, neither are our mobile exhibition trailers. From technical differences between vehicles to variations in visual appeal, it’s worth looking at the various options before committing to a particular exhibition trailer.
To help you find the exhibition trailer that's perfect for your business, we've outlined your options below - highlighting the dimensional and technical differences between our mobile exhibition units and trailer options.
If you’d like to discuss your options further, don’t hesitate to give us a call on 0161 821 1010. We’ll be happy to provide you with more information about our exhibition trailer hire and make sure you find the perfect promotional vehicle for your needs.
Exhibition trailers: things to consider
When choosing from our range of event trailers or exhibition units, a number of factors will impact your decision. Before you commit to a particular vehicle, it’s worth considering the following:
- Your choice of site location - in an effort to increase foot traffic to your exhibition trailer, a prime location is key. This doesn’t necessarily have to be a busy high street or highly populated area, but it should be somewhere your audience can reach you with ease
- Audience expectations - delivering what you’ve promised to potential consumers is crucial to the success of your event. Whether they’re expecting product demonstrations, live talks or interactive displays, it’s important you deliver on your audience’s expectations
- Product demonstration requirements - if you’re planning on providing your audience with live or interactive experiences, you’ll need to think about the practicality of your choice of exhibition trailer in terms of transporting and displaying equipment
- Presentation style - first impressions count, so think about how you want the exhibition trailer to look and if it’s suitable for your needs
- Your business’ brand - thanks to bespoke branding, you can promote your business even when you’re on the move. Spend some time exploring the best exhibition trailers for your business - thinking about how they suit your style and brand
By thinking about how each of these will influence your pop-up event or roadshow, you can ensure you find a trailer and aesthetic that accurately reflects your brand.